Johnny Bravo Sport Fishing Mazatlan
Sport Fishing Mazatlan offers you world class Pacific Ocean sport fishing from Mazatlan, Mexico for sailfish, striped marlin, mako, dorado, rooster, sea bass, red snapper, tuna, snook and more. We typically leave the Marina at 6:00 am in the morning and arrive back at 1:30-2:00 in the afternoon. Our boat is a 27′ Super Panga with a center console equipped with radio electronics and powered by twin motors enabling us to reach the fishing destinations very quickly. Our Super Panga also has an enclosed and private porta-potti! Typically we go out between 25 to 35 miles out for Deep Sea fishing and 17 to 23 miles for Bottom fishing. We offer one of the best and most professional local captains in Mazatlan who is both fluent in Spanish and English. Our equipment consists of top quality Penn and Shimano fishing tackle. We look forward to offering you one of the most pleasant and memorable fishing experiences you have ever had!
• 4 people max. in one party
• Departure 6:15 am – Return to Marina 1:00-1:30 pm
• 27′ Super Panga Boat – 2-90 hp Evinrude e-tech outboard
• Bottom and Deep Sea Fishing
• 30 miles out for Deep Sea Fishing
What We Provide
• Penn and Shimano fishing tackle
• All Bait
• English speaking Captain
• Porti-potti on board for women/children
• Lunch/pop for small fee or bring own
• Ice and cooler
• Radio to communicate with master harbour/other boats
Book your Mazatlan Deep Sea Fishing with Sport Fishing Mazatlan – We know how to catch ’em!